Wednesday 20 May 2015

Guess Who's Back!?






Hi guys! I know I have been neglecting this blog recently and its so bad cause I have literary only had it for a few month. Obviously, I have an excuse for that but I am not even going to go there. What I am going to say is that, I am going to have more free time soon once I finish all my coursework so I will be posting more frequently!


I have so many blogs ideas I want to put out for you guys. These past few weeks have just been so stressful and I honest can not wait for the summer to be here so I can just relax and be stress free.


                 
A bit of advise for students out there like me who depend on their USB or hard drive for dear life. Like literally if your life depends on it, BACK UP! BACK UP! BACK UP! your work every time you finish doing it or else you might end up like me and lose a year's worth of coursework and have to do it all over again :(... thats just a little insight to the past week or so of my life, like you don't understand the stress you will go through if thats ever happens to you so make sure you always have  your work backed up...


To all my Natural Sisters, you know how much you have to protect your hair from heat and damage and how important that is for the growth of your hair. So don't be like me! Don't ever fool yourself or convince yourself in any way that getting a weave with no closure is a good idea. I honestly don't know what I was thinking, I regret it so much like I feel like crying thinking about it - thats how badly damaged it is! I am going to dedicate a post to this stupidity so you don't go doing the same thing as I did and mess up your beautiful hair...


During the past few days I have been feeling more motivated to get into my healthy routine again and start exercising and try to get fit. I am not sure whether thats due to the fact that Prom is soon and your girl is tryna be on fleek! (haha) or I only have a few months left till I have to go to university or (just one more I promise) I finally have a lot of free time on my hands and I have no excuse anymore. So... expect another post on that, I'll probably do a before post with my before pictures and measurements and stuff and probably do like a weekly update, dairy type thing...


There was once a time when I wished I could be an adult and do what I want, buy what I want  and  be in a world of unlimited opportunities. We've all been like that, cliche but some of us even once wished and believed that we were going to be the next president or the queen or something. I am at that point now in my life where am about to cross that line and enter that world that I have wished/dreamt about. It now is so close but yet it now seems so far. I am at that crucial stage now when anything can happen and my path is set forever, like I am literally starting to build the foundation of MY life, how scary is that! Basically what I am trying to say is expect expect some deep posts as well...

This was just a random post, like I hadn't planned on doing it but I just went with the flow! These are just some of the ideas I have for some future post to put up on here, I hope you guys liked it and I will work hard to make sure that I do post more frequently from now on!

x



No comments:

Post a Comment