Thursday 5 March 2015

Hiya! Welcome to my Blog


Hi guys! My name is Mellisa (Mel for short). I am 18 years old. I love being part of a community and I think that having a Blog is a good way in which I can do that.

On this Blog, I am going to share my different life experiences, I am going to Uni soon! so that will be something fun to talking to you guys about. I am currently on a natural hair journey, so I'll be sharing with you all the tips and ideas that work for me which you guys might like and try out. I am also on a health journey at the moment so I will be trying out different weight loss regimes, and trying out new recipes and sharing them with you guys so you can have a go at them as well. I will obviously also talk to you guys about other things that I like varying from controversial subjects, beauty, fashion amongst other and my opinions on products that I like that you guys might be interested in. But most of all I just want to have fun with it and I hope that you come along and enjoy it with me! I hope you find this blog, useful, fun and interesting! 
I would also love to hear what you guys have to say about the things I post on here and any ideas and advise you guys might also have, so I'll be reading and responding to all the comments you guys leave me. You can also get in touch with me on the contact details below.

You can also find me on:

Email: mellisanyengerai@gmail.com

Twitter: @Mellisavimbai


No comments:

Post a Comment